The Enigmatic Creation welcomes bookworms and engineering students to write for us about books, engineering articles and stories. We are always looking for new long term contributors. If you are here just for the backlinks or one time post, this is not the place.
1. Pitch us your idea at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your pitch should include title, niche, brief detail about your post, number of words and the submission date.
2. The subject of the mail should be – ‘Guest Post Pitch – [Title]’.
3. Blog posts should have words between 600 to 1000.
4. You can include only two links. One of the links should be directed to the relevant source and the other one to your website or your social media. Make sure that the content you are linking to on your website is relevant and readable. We check all the links. No affiliate links can be included.
5. You may include images that you have permission to use. If you are reviewing a book, then we would prefer you to click and send a decent picture of the book.
6. Make sure that the blog post that you are submitting is not published anywhere. It should be 100% original.
7. We won’t publish any blog post twice so, search the title on our website before sending us your pitch.
8. We only accept content with good readability. Read this article to know more.
9. Once we accept your pitch, we will let you know. Do not send the blog post without pitching your idea.
10. Please re-read your post thrice before pressing the send button. Send us the post in Word document format.
11. We retain the right to edit and delete the blog posts.
12. Once your pitch idea is accepted, sign up at Gravatar.
Be patient, we reply to every mail within 72 hours.