The Enigmatic Creation welcomes bookworms and engineering students to write for us about books, engineering articles and stories. We are always looking for new long term contributors. If you are here just for the backlinks or one time post, this is not the place.
Why Write For Us?
1. Free Targeted Publicity
2. Free Social Media Promotion
3. Get relevant backlinks
4. Drive targeted traffic
5. Improve your search engine ranking
6. Get a chance to be featured on homepage
What To Submit?
1. Book Reviews, recommendations and news
We accept book reviews and book recommendations. You can check these posts.
- Book Review: The Art of Thinking Clearly by Rolf Dobelli
- Book Review: More Than Us by Ryan Jones
- Book Summary: The Magic of Thinking Big by David Schwartz
- 8 Best Startup Books
- 6 Science Fiction Books Which Are Hilarious AF
- Good or bad news for book lovers
2. Engineering Insight & Science News
From aerospace, biotech, mechanical, nanotechnology, computer science, food technology, nuclear science, etc engineering to the latest innovations and technology. We accept all the trending and useful posts. You can check some of our topics to understand better.
- Aircraft Windshield – All You Need To Know
- Hydraulic System – All You Need To Know
- What Is A Ear Thermometer?
- First Helicopter To Fly On Mars
4. Wake-Up Call
Do you have any inspiring story to share? Do you want to tell us how you are earning money online or how you read 10 books in a month or what is helping you in boosting your productivity? We only accept real and genuine stories. If you think your story can inspire others, share it with us.
5. Written Interviews
Do you want to publish written interviews with any author or any other artist?
1. Book reviews, recommendations, engineering articles and your inspiring story should have words between 500 to 1200. Science and book news should be of 300 to 500 words.
2. You can include only two links. One of the links should be directed to the relevant source and the other one to your website or your social media. Make sure that the content you are linking to on your website is relevant and readable. We check all the links. No affiliate links can be included.
3. You may include images which you have permission to use. If you are reviewing a book, then we would prefer you clicking and sending a decent picture of the book. For your story, you may include any picture that is related to your story.
5. Make sure that the blog post that you are submitting is not published anywhere. The article should be 100% original.
6. We won’t publish any blog post twice so, search the title on our website before sending us your pitch.
7. We only accept content with good readability. Read this article to know more.
8. Your pitch should include title, niche, brief detail about your post, number of words and the submission date. Also, send us two-line author’s bio.
9. Once we accept your pitch, we will let you know. Do not send the blog post without pitching your idea.
10. Please re-read your post thrice before pressing the send button. Send us the post in Word document format. Send us one picture of the author.
11. We retain the rights to edit and delete the blog posts.
12. Before sending us the entire article, pitch us your idea at email@example.com
13. The subject of the mail should be – ‘Guest Post Pitch – [Title]’.
14. Once your pitch idea is accepted, sign up at Gravatar.
Be patience, we reply to every mail within 72 hours.